1. How long are the lessons? Each lesson will be 30 minutes.
2. Do I need to stay with my child? You will be required to stay on the premises at all times.
3. How many children will there be in a class? Classes will have a maximum of 6 children, with the exception of advanced classes which will have a maximum of 8.
4. Can I view the lessons? Yes. There will be a designated viewing area on the poolside.
5. Do I need to bring armbands for my child? No. Bouyancy aids are provided where needed.
6. Does my child need to wear a swimming cap? The wearing of a swimming cap is not compulsory, but is advisable.
7. Can my child wear goggles? Yes. However it is advised that where possible children gain experience of swimming without goggles.
8. How do I enrol and pay? To enrol please contact us by phone or email. Payment can be made by cheque or direct transfer.
9. Where can I park? For lessons held at Bury Swim School parking is available on Bridge Road from 5pm onwards (single yellow line area). Prior to 5pm, the infant car park will be available. Please note the gates on the infant car park will be locked at 6pm prompt.
For lessons held at The Haymarket Centre, Pay & Display parking is available directly outside the swim school on Back Haymarket Street.